What’s that, two wild guest hosts appeared? That’s right, this week Oren is joined by Mythcreants’ top legal buffs, Elise and Jim. That means it’s time to look at some of the most famous and/or challenging legal situations in speculative fiction and see how they hold up. Have you ever wanted to know if Baltar really was guilty of treason or if the UN really has the authority to enforce the Sokovia Accords? Listen and find out!
- Battlestar Galactica: Crossroads, Part II
- Battlestar Galactica: Crossroads, Part I
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Devil’s Due
- US Amendment Process
- Babylon 5: Passing Through Gethsemane
- Eclipse Phase
- Sokovia Accords from Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Correction: Scarlet Witch is a citizen of Sokovia, the Eastern European nation featured in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
Mythcreants relies on the support of readers like you. Help us create quality content by becoming a patron today.