Writers really love turning their characters from evil to good or from good to evil, so it must be easy, right? Not according to the nerds hosting this podcast. Listen as they debate which transitions worked well, which ones didn’t, and talk a lot about Zuko. Mostly talk about Zuko, actually. And Snape, because Oren likes to dig himself into the deepest hole possible.
- Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z
- Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Anya Jenkins from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Five Villains Who Follow the Heroine’s Journey by Chris Winkle
- Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
- Severus Snape from Harry Potter
- Bellamy Blake from The 100
- Londo Mollari from Babylon 5
- The Illusive Man from Mass Effect
- Damar from Star Trek Deep Space 9
- Dukat from Star Trek Deep Space 9
- Kuvira from Avatar the Legend of Korra
P.S. Our bills are paid by our wonderful patrons. Could you chip in?