Mike, Oren, and Chris discuss how stories should be paced: the good, the bad, and the infuriatingly slow. They tackle the differences between visual and written media, how to pace a roleplaying game, and end with Chris’ advice for pacing dialogue.
- Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch
- The Princess Bride
- Madoka Magica
- The 100
- Steven Universe
- Valkwitch by Michael L. Watson
- Down Below Station by C. J. Cherryh
- Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
- Old Man’s War John Scalzi
- Mouse Guard: Fall 1152 by David Peterson
- Lessons From the Terrible Writing of Eragon
- Mad Max: Fury Road
P.S. Our bills are paid by our wonderful patrons. Could you chip in?