Oren, Chris, and Mike discuss making NPCs that are helpful to the game. They share tips on how to save time making them, how to use them to better develop the PCs, and what not to do if you want players to like them.
- Table Titans Comic
- The Three Traits of Annoying Characters
- How Much Power Should the GM Have?
- Advice for Running Your First Campaign
- Making Interesting NPCs on the Fly
- Your Plot Is a Fractal
- The Best Characters Eat Their Spinach — and Their Candy
- The Six Traits of Strong Characters
- Why Breaking Stereotypes Makes Stronger Characters
- Five Broken Abilities From The World Of Darkness
- Creating a Party Leader