Oren, Mike, and Chris discuss how to handle misbehavior during a roleplaying session, particularly when removing troublemakers isn’t an option. They provide tips for dealing with players that bully, argue, or cheat, and preventing problems before they happen.
Jump to Comments
- Five Types of Troublesome Players – and How to Deal With Them
- Five Types of Troublesome GMs – and How to Deal With Them
- Five Tips for Defeating Your GM
- Three Tips for Beating Your Players
- How Much Power Should the GM Have?
- Four Dangers of Unplanned Character Death
- A Guide to Casual Roleplaying Scenes
- Creating a Party Leader
- Three Dos and Don’ts of PVP
- Failures That Hurt a Game
- Chompers from Galaxy Quest
The Penguin Cat