Oren, Mike, and Chris discuss the work that goes into preparing a story. They question how much worldbuilding is too much, and caution against stuffing details from the preparation into the story.
- The Belgariad and The Malloreon by David Eddings
- Old Man’s War by John Scalzi
- Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey
- Magic in Robert Jordan’s Wheel of Time
- Should You Outline?
- The Problem With Multiple Viewpoints
- Designing a Central Villain for Your Campaign
P.S. Our bills are paid by our wonderful patrons. Could you chip in?