Oren, Chris, and Mike discuss how black and white morality is built into worlds, particularly through magic systems. They examine how good and evil are represented in different stories, and question the difference between light and dark magic.
- Unforgivable Curses in Harry Potter
- The Light Side vs the Dark Side of the Force
- Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson
- The Recluce Series by L. E. Modesitt Jr.
- Madoka Magica (On Netflix)
- The Powers That Be
- The First Evil
- The Dark Crystal
- Skin of Evil from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- The Belgariad and the Mallorean by David Eddings
- The Silmarillion
- The Tinderbox by Hans Christian Anderson
P.S. Our bills are paid by our wonderful patrons. Could you chip in?