Oren argues that multiple viewpoints are awesome and everyone should love them forever. Chris argues that multiple viewpoints are terrible and no one should like them ever. Mike attempts to moderate a formal debate between them.
- Game of Thrones by George RR Martin
- His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman
- Codex Alera by Jim Butcher
- Fortress in the Eye of Time by CJ Cherryh
- Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
- Gentlemen Bastard Series by Scott Lynch
- The Problem With Multiple Viewpoints, Mythcreants
- Third Person Omniscient vs Third Person Limited, Nathan Bransford
- The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
P.S. Our bills are paid by our wonderful patrons. Could you chip in?